Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Love Letter to my Beloved

Dear Beloved--

"As morning dawns and evening fades, You inspire songs of praise."

This morning on my way to work, I was blessed by the beautiful sunrise You created, which lit up the mountains. How much joy does painting a sunrise give You? When I am with You in heaven, can I watch You work? That would give me joy. Do You speak the sunrise into existence? Do You paint with a movement of Your finger?

I am reminded that just as I am fearfully and wonderfully made, so is each day. Each day has been divinely inspired...divinely created for Your glory. This simple statement should impact how I look at the world, so to speak.

Beloved, You are Master Designer...the Master Inventor. All around me I can see the work of Your hands and it amazes and humbles me. And even though I don't always understand the design that You are weaving into my life, I will trust in You. I will trust that You can see the sunrise, even when I can't.

Thank you for showing Yourself to me this morning.

I remain,
Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment